shirt by Huell Howser.

In case you don't know who Huell Howser is, he's the notorious host of KVIE's California Gold. Huell has visited Lodi twice; and on his most recent trip Jeni Elson and I found him and got his signature. (Actually it was all Jeni in the signature department. I'm a big wuss when it comes to approaching "celebrities".)
Have you ever seen a celebrity?
A-List, B-List?




4 comments:
Happy Birthday Josh.
Wow! That's fantastic. Happy birthday, Josh!
I have met many Christian recording artists in my time; it would be ridiculous to list all the names here. ;) But I will give you one: Carman.
I have never met a "movie star," but one time in New York I saw Gwyneth Paltrow from across the street. She looked very pretty from far away.
Baker is the sweetest!! I love the video of her slapping the water, I think she is ready for swim lessons! A big Happy BD to Josh!! A long while ago we posted a huge post on on the celebrities we have seen in LA- we kind of have an unfair advantage. I have met very few though. Andrew and I asked Aaron Eckhart if he wanted to go out to lunch one day because he seemed lonely and we would see him every Sunday at church. He rudely turned us down. Last time I feel sorry for him- he really is a two face. My favorite was Michael Cera and maybe Billy Zane (just cause he's such a douche.) Nicole Richie when she was pregnant was pretty funny as well.
Well, I think Baker counts for this year's and next year's birthday presents (maybe Christmas too)... I might need to borrow that idea. Josh is very lucky, double presents - shirt & Baker. I hope you got a very big kiss. :)
Post a Comment