Monday, July 21, 2008

Holiday Road

This past weekend we headed to 
Tahoe with the family (sans Jaime and Aaron in CO). 
We hiked Eagle Rock and picnicked at Tahoe City (not to mention watching Planet Earth and playing Wii). On Saturday night we celebrated Josh's birthday by dining at Chamber's Restaurant.  



Happy 1st Anniversary Jaime & Aaron!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peek a boo Baker, I see you...

Jaime said...

Ummmm... is it my imagination.... or did that song get REAAALLLYYY weird at the end??? Aaron is trying to calm Ember down as we speak.

But.... LOVE the pictures! We miss you all and the weekend looks like so much fun! Thank you for the anniversary wishes and the card too! :)

Baker is growing up so fast- I L-O-V-E the bow!!!

Flick said...

Looks like a great weekend! I love Baker's shaded back-carrier...she looked very content! Happy Birthday Josh!