Question: What is Denver, Colorado?
Now that you're warmed up, here's another answer for you:
Category: DMV; Answer: Grandma Laudine (by a hair)
We visited Denver last weekend to see Jaime, Aaron and Grandma & Grandpa Cook. Baker did a great job - we had good flights and good nights sleep. She even started teething while there! Fortunately, she saved the drama till we returned home.
Josh's grandma lives in a care center. And she drives a lark. Double trouble. She drove Baker around the Center on her lark wheelchair and showed off her great-granddaughter to all her friends. Jaime was a little worried about grandma letting Baker slip ... but we knew grandma had a tight grip on her when she spit up a little ;-). Grandma drove Baker around till her battery died and had to grudgingly relinquish the baby to grandpa for awhile.



4 comments:
Thank you MacBook Air for letting us borrow your song.
Ahhhh!!!!! I think this video will be one of my all time favorites forever and ever and ever. I don't know if people can really tell the danger Baker was in on her rides around the home. It looks innocent enough, folks, but it was scaaaaaarrrryyyy for this new auntie to watch (you left out the spitting up part, I noticed) :). Love it, love it, love it. Thank you guys for posting it!!! :)
Wow, that's a really sad video. I feel bad for that lady.
That's great! =) Looks like a fun ride! I love the music with your cute collage video!!!
Post a Comment