Something so exciting, so novel and new -- you aren't going to know what hit you!
It's ..... The World's Smallest Curly Fry!
(Yes, the small orange thing next to the burger.)
And I (Amy) was the lucky recipient in my most recent order at Jack in the Box.
How did the fry get so small? Is it from a teeny-tiny potato? Or maybe a scrap of potato from a batch of cut, curly fries? And speaking of cut, curly fries, how do they make them curly? Has anyone worked at a fast-food restaurant who can fill us in?



3 comments:
No, I didn't ever work at a cafe frying fries. And no I never had to change to grease buckets after frying those fries. And no I wasn't 27 years old when I did this. Why all the questions????? Sheesh!
PS Sometimes curly fries have babies and that's why that one is so small. I'm pretty sure thats it.
That hamburger looks so amazing. My mind can't get past the burger and on to the fry.
Seriously, I don't know or care how old that burger is... if you still have it, will you mail it to me?
Post a Comment