skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If you ever need a reason not to have botox injections, here it is. Meet Mary Murphy, judge of So You Think You Can Dance. It's riotous to watch [and hear] her cackling laugh and shrill scream (yes, she's standardized screaming on every show). I think Josh has captured the essence of Mary Murphy, as evidenced in the photo comparison below.


4 comments:
Tonight I came home, fired up the computer, and saw that Josh's Mary Murphy picture (which I had not yet seen) was my desktop. I was confused, then scared, then really scared.
Now I may never watch So You Think You Can Dance! And I have to figure out a way to get Mike back...
I actually LOVE this show....We watched it last year and actually like it better than all the others (American Idol, etc.) I surely will never think of Mary Murphy the same...or Josh for that matter.
The botox Josh had looks great. I'm thinking of getting botex myself.
Post a Comment