I'd like you to meet my new friend: Bella Band. Bella is a lifesaver, she's an elastic band that I wear around my waist to make my pants fit. With my stomach getting bigger, Bella helps me wear my pants unbuttoned and makes sure they don't fall down. Someday I'll have to move on to a new friend, Maternity Pants, but for now I really like her.Stay tuned for post(s) about Zinfest over the weekend, at Lodi Lake. Lots of fun photos, and a surprise or two. And yes, Bella Band was there too.



3 comments:
Wow....I'm totally out of the loop...I've never even heard of your friend bella. After hearing about her, she sounds like a good friend to take around with you.
Wow, who know. It's amazing the things people come up with. I'm glad you're going through this before me...you're a wealth of knowledge.
Why does the girl in that photo look like Robin Castanelli? Did I spell her last name right? hun...
Post a Comment