Speaking of peaches, I got a new car airfreshener, in PEACH scent! It smells good, although I have a strange aversion to peachy-odors ever since the college dorm days. The management used to scent the dorm trash bin with a peach odorizer. Combine the smell of peaches and garbage: the combination is not pretty.
Monday, May 7, 2007
Millions of Peaches
Speaking of peaches, I got a new car airfreshener, in PEACH scent! It smells good, although I have a strange aversion to peachy-odors ever since the college dorm days. The management used to scent the dorm trash bin with a peach odorizer. Combine the smell of peaches and garbage: the combination is not pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You just brought back memories....I had forgotten about the rubish/peach smell of the dorms. That was so disgusting. I had blocked it out, but it's all coming back to me now! Thanks for that.
Post a Comment