Monday, April 30, 2007

5 Fingers ...

5 Toes? We hope so!

On Friday I had a doctors appointment. Since the office was empty, my nurse offered to do an ultrasound. I'm pleased to announce that we counted 5 fingers, as we watched the baby do "the robot" in my belly.
Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

We've also received some fun gifts for Little E. My aunt, uncle and cousin recently sent this baby beanie. Go Aztecs! (The lamb will have to sport it temporarily.) Josh is jealous of this beanie - we may have to invest in a SC scarf to complete the look.

In the aches and pains department: nausea still strikes at random. And yesterday I received a complimentary shoulder cramp ... seems to be subsiding today.

3 comments:

Flick said...

Speaking of Mr. Robato....hopefully Baby Elson will be a better dancer than both the parents combined....hahahaha just kidding....

Love the ultrasounds....keep 'em coming....

Love, Lisa

Troy and Sarah said...

baby elson will be the perfect Aztec fan like me.....adorable & fabulous

Vanessa said...

Hey, I think I actually see a baby in this picture. HOORAY. How exciting.