Baker: I think I would like it more if I was 13... No.... 16, and Caleb was... 13.. And Eli was... 10. That would be way more enjoyful, because then they would know what to do.
As were eating dinner outside in Tahoe and a bug lands on Caleb's forehead..
Amy: Josh! Caleb's head
Josh: (slaps Caleb's forehead, missing mosquito.)
Caleb: what was that for?!
Later that week...
Caleb: Where is the lifejacket man?
Translation: Where is the lifeguard?
We had a great time in Tahoe. We took the kids to Camp Richardson for horseback riding (the 15 minute ride variety), ice cream (where they still have Crystal ice cream... awesome! and the scoops were huge!)
Please give me a nice pose, Baker...
(above photo of Caleb copying the horse kicking the dirt)
Eli is such a ham! Or he's just tired of Baker snuggling him... who knows!
I'm going to need your license and registration, please.
Yes... that's fanny bridge!
The real water is too, too cold!
Mmmmm! The Bridgetender for some bison burger with blackberry BBQ sauce!
Make sure you stay warm as the sun goes down!
Thank you!
And now, for our feature presentation! What a fun evening watching Lady and the Tramp with the kids on the beach! Pretty cool!




No comments:
Post a Comment