Can this really be happening? Baker started kindergarten yesterday. At the school of home. Not much to report so far. She loves learning, being read to, drawing, tracing, counting and all things kindergarten. It's a stretch managing her and keeping Caleb busy at the same time. But I'm sure things will get smoother as the weeks go by.
Isn't the first week of any school always rough? Reading the syllabus and thinking about all the things you have to accomplish? That's how I feel right now when I read the kindergarten standards. Just have to remind myself that we have ALL YEAR to accomplish them.
Baker has also started ballet this summer. She loves it! (More pictures to come from ballet soon.)
On our first day of kindergarten we prayed. I knew how excited she was when she deviated from her normal prayer and said how thankful she is for kindergarten :-)



1 comment:
Oh my goodness...I can't believe its kindergarten time already!!! By far the cutest kindergartner I have ever seen :)
Post a Comment