Baker's lessons started this week. I'm not sure whether it's the humongous pool, or having 4 kids taking lessons at the same time ... but the swim lessons feel really relaxed and easy. The instructors are former swimming and water polo players who are currently in college. The are really laid back, but they stick to the lesson even when the going gets tough.
The lessons did not start happily. Many tears and screams were had. But mommy knows how to bribe. I told Baker she could go see Madagascar 3 at the movie theater if she does the following: Obeys her teacher, Tries her best, and Has a happy heart. Today was the 4th day of lessons and the first day of bribery and it went GREAT!!
This picture was from Day 2 -- Baker refusing to jump to her teacher.
And Day 3 -- The teacher making Baker "jump" in to another instructor.
Day 4 -- Do I see a smile on her face??? Things improved today!



No comments:
Post a Comment