
This boy is so mischievous. He is a climber, escape-artist, a rascal of a bundle.
- Splashing in the toilet
- Scavenging through the garbage
- Climbing into the [empty] bathtub
- Crawling out the doggie door
- Pushing window screens out and dropping toys outside
- Opening sliding doors
He also got his first war-wound since learning to walk: a shiner.
Good thing I have a great little helper (Baker) to let me know if he's getting into trouble.



1 comment:
I can't believe he pushes on the screens! Oh my, I think we have our work cut out for us with these two little cousins! Zeke is climbing on absolutely everything possible! And today he reached up and was trying to get a good grip on a door handle!! I think little boys are definitely the reason the babyproofing industry is thriving . Cute picture of the two of them at the end of the post .
Post a Comment