Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Joy of Love - Generations

It seems appropriate to showcase the most recent generation of our family for this photo post. Here is Caleb with his cousin, Zeke. They are only 6 weeks apart in age. I think we have some fun times in store for us with these 2 boys.

These boys already look like they are making trouble.

Leave a comment with the best caption for the above photo.
I'll randomly choose from comments and award the winner a espresso-style prize.

10 comments:

Sarah said...

"umm seriously lets sneak out of the house tonight and go meet up with those girls"!

your boy is adorable.. and I really didn't have a good comet BUT its the only one so far so maybe I am in the running for the prize!?! :)

Josh said...

If you touch me again, I will judo-chop you in the adam's apple. But before I do, tell me what an adam's apple is.

Josh said...

Zeke: Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... cousin.... cousin... cousin.... cousin... cousin... hey you.... hey you.... hey you.... hey you.... hey you.... hey you.... hello... hello... hello... hello... hello... hello... aleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... Caleb..... cousin.... cousin

Caleb: I'm not with him.

Josh said...

Caleb, want to watch me spit up on Auntie's hair? hee hee hee!

Josh said...

how many times can we enter?

Josh said...

Check out those street lights! Let's go spiderman on this town!

Flick said...

Zeke: got any chest hair yet?

Sarah said...

i think family you should be out of the contest... (can you tell I heart coffee?) ;)

Grandpa said...

Zeke: What do ya mean, "USC over Oregon"?

sista jeni said...

I think there needs to be a rule about cincodemayo posting so people (ahem...Josh) don't just post a bunch of times so they can win the prize.