Twas a dark and stormy night. A fast-flying fairy appeared delivering a sushi roll. And they were gone as quickly as they came.
Always a bustling day of the year on Halloween. Our little Tinkerbell and Sushi Roll were hamming it up that Sunday night.

Caleb appeared to be "in character" as a tough-as-nails sushi. (Seriously, this kids is always smiling, and for some reason he just glared at us that night! Is it really that awful to be dressed as a delicious Japanese food??!)

We visited Nana (or should I say "Tinkerbell"?) at her home.
Josh loves throwing together a random, last-minute costume. He put Baker's birthday tutu around his head and called himself a Rockstar. We went to the Fall Festival as church where Baker in heaven with bounce house, balloon animals and candy-galore. Caleb, on the other hand, crashed hard in Josh's arms.



3 comments:
Umm I have a question who is that kid? Caleb doesn't look like himself without a smile on his face! Kiddo's look sooo cute! And love the wig Josh!
haha. A sushi roll. I'm cracking up over here. And the headband... wow,what a nice touch. He looks scrumptious. I could just eat him up. Chubby cheeks and all. And of course Baker looks fairy-licious in her tinkerbell costume.
oh my gosh I love the sushi roll outfit!! so original!
Post a Comment