Baker is a warm-blooded creature. She always runs hot. Every morning she asks if it is warm outside so she can wear a short-sleeved dress from her closet. And everyday I tell her that it is c-o-l-d and she can wear a cold-weather dress with pants underneath. To which she responds that it is, in fact, summertime. Nice try, sista!
A few months ago I posted about the coffee shop storytime. We've gone twice and it's been great. Jessica Klinker does an amazing job of story-telling, puppet-showing, and hands-on lesson: all in 20 minutes! Baker loves storytime and also the vanilla milk she gets at House of Coffees :-)

I'm sure, you have seen in many posts, pictures of Baker dressed up in Tinkerbell costume? There's been an addition to her dress-up repertoire: Snow White. On days she skips her afternoon nap, she spends most of the time putting on Snow White and playing in her room. This adorable kitten umbrella was a b-day gift from Grauntie Cheryl and Gruncle Denney (Great Aunt & Uncle).
We also spend a lot of time building forts out of blankets and pillows. This fort is in Caleb's crib. Did you know that stuffed bears love to spend time in forts, too?




1 comment:
Omg, your family is so adorable!! I just did some major catching up!! Love Caleb as sushi and Baker dressing up in general!! You're going to have to fill me in on the storytime at coffee. great posts!
Post a Comment