Thursday, September 2, 2010

More comparing

There's always a tendency to compare the kids. Baker & Caleb. Bake and other 2 year olds. Caleb and other babies.
And then there's the comparisons with Josh and I. In particular, it's fun to see how much the kids look like us.
Thanks to Mister Scanner, and his amazing invention, I've got the comparison photos.
**Editor's note: the ages between the kids may be off by as much a 1 year, esp in the Baker comparison.**

2 comments:

Jesica Allen said...

So it may just be me but I think Caleb look more like you Amy, where as Baker seems to have more of Josh...then again if you turn your head to the side and squint then it is the opposite....either way you guys make beautiful babies!
Yesterday, Nathan was having a conversation with Steve about "when he gets married" so Steve asked him who are you going to marry? First he said Alexis, which we informed him that we just don't do that. Ha! Then he thought of it a while and proudly informed us "BAKER!". Don't know if Baker is ok with it, but I just though she should know! :)

Troy and Sarah said...

Holy Smokes the kids do look like you guys. Cuties all around. I love the picture of Josh playing the drums. The things our parents made us do for pictures.