I'm postponing a post about our trip to San Diego - it will be up soon.
In the meantime, did you know that Baker has been stung twice by a bee in her short life? The most recent was this Sunday at church. On her nose. I have no idea how it happened (except that she was on the playground). Her eye was swollen for 2 days, but looks much better today. As of this morning she now has a black eye on the other side from falling and hitting her cheek on a door stop.



2 comments:
oh my goodness...poor baby. I must have seen her right before this happened. I went in there to give her a kiss and hug and tell her that I was right next door ;)...
Baker~ you are tough as nails. I hate bee stings and a black eye too. I have to tell you that I have never seen a black eye look so cute on someone before though. You wear it well.
Post a Comment