Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Bakin' in the heat

(I like my title above because I also cooked bacon yesterday. Hurray for BLTs!)

Yesterday Baker and I baked cookies. It's one of her favorite things to do with mommy. Next to fingernail painting, of course. I buy the pre-made sugar cookies and let her go to town decorating them. Naturally, she goes gangbusters with the colorful sprinkles.
I told her that after we frosted the cookies she could eat one. So she spread frosting on one cookie and proceeded to scarf it down.
Caleb watched us work from his highchair. Silly boy, making silly faces! Someday you can join us and decorate cookies, too.

2 comments:

jesica Allen said...

Fun! Caleb looks like such a big boy! Stop growing baby!

Troy and Sarah said...

Those cookies look so yummy Baker! I'm expecting your famous sprinkle cookies when I come to town in 2 weeks.