Opposite of this:
... is Caleb's new trick.
He's been rolling from his stomach to his back lately. In the middle of the night. Which wakes him up, because he can't sleep on his back. I suppose he just needs to learn how to continue the roll onto his stomach.
We're quite proud of his new trick, though. With his big bullfrog belly, we figured it might take him awhile to get his mass from stomach to back and vice versa.
Speaking of mass, this big guy is topping the charts - much like his daddy did at the same age. Cale weighs 18 lbs. Soon he'll need a new carseat because his current one is only rated to 21 lbs. Last week while lifting him out of the crib I pulled a muscle in my neck. Yikes!



1 comment:
HI! Love that 4 picture square of Baker in the post below. How did you do that? I have tried - very unsuccessfully to do that. Thanks!
Post a Comment