Monday, February 15, 2010

Love my babies


The immensely talented Josh took this photo of Baker, the Sunset & Me on Saturday night.

Oye!, looking at it reminds me that I'm lifting about 70 pounds of extra weight (Baker & baby).

In only 3 short weeks that belly won't be sticking out quite as much because the Little One will be here!

6 comments:

The Penner's said...

I love that picture!! So talented!

Jaime said...

What a gorgeous picture!!! Love it!

jesica said...

I LOVE it! Good job Josh!

Mom said...

ohmygoodness, a true, genuine expression of LOVE! Wonderful picture of the 3 of you... a treasure forever. Must get this one framed! Great job Josh! A piece of art!

Jeni said...

What an amazing picture!! I hope you guys frame it and put it in your house!!!!

The Graumans said...

But without that extra 70 pounds, this picture would just not be as great as it is!