It was such a fun Christmas. Baker was into every aspect of the special day. She loved helping everyone open their gifts. And what could be better than spending time with the grandmas, grandpas and aunties? (Next year at this time we'll have a 9 month old to share the spotlight, can you believe it?!)
Zap! Auntie Jeni taught her how to "zap" all of the Christmas gifts with her wand.
Grins for the toy wagon.

They look pretty cute for having a rough night. Baker caught my cold and had a hard time sleeping. Josh slept on the floor of her room to comfort her when she woke up crying.
Feeding new, favorite, baby-doll Sophie her milk.
Bake and 2nd cousin Trevor with a Kodak Moment :-)
Ahh... Sunday night, time to relax.



3 comments:
Super cute pictures! I love the one of Trevor and Baker :) I can't upload it onto my blog yet because I haven't downloaded my new camera software onto my computer :) Maybe by February it will appear on my blog :)
Baker Bloom, oh how I love you!....I'm sorry I got you all sick. :(
Is that your house in the pic w/Trevor and Baker? If so super cute looking!! Cute pics! Happy New year to your family!
Post a Comment