Ohmygoodness, this is what we have in store for us: Baker loves babies and wants to hold them. I'm sure it's something that many moms of toddlers experience. Anyone have a good game-plan for the best way to let a 2 year old hold an infant? Sarah was nice enough to let Baker "hold" Baby Kendall while sitting on the sofa. Bake held her long enough for us to take a few snapshots. Thank you, Sarah and Kendall for indulging Baker.



2 comments:
Nathan has gotten really good at holding Lex. In the beginning we would have him sit and we would put the boppy on him then lay her on that. It helped a lot. Now that she is bigger I just have him sit and open his legs and I plop her in front of him and he holds her so tight that I feel one day he is going to squeeze the life out of her :) Baby holding gets easier at about 3 months or so...it will be easier after that...that is until the issue of how to keep Baker from picking her up starts, I'm still trying to figure that one out!
AMY! So great to hear from you. Your family is adorable!!! And congratulations on the new one that looks like it will be here soon. Your daughter is DARLING!!!!! Ill add you to mine so I can check out your updates more often, I love these blogs to keep in touch with everyone. Merry Christmas!!
PS what kind of camera do you have? Your photos come out SO clear!!
Post a Comment