Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween: The Photos


Carving her first pumpkin with daddy. Or should I say, watching daddy carve her first pumpkin? Mickey Mouse, of course.

Eating just one of many treats during the week: popcorn ball.

Josh and Bake learning how to drive the tractor at The Patch.

Aren't these the Best Overalls ever?! Embroidery by the talented Jeni Elson :-)

Boo! Spooky mommy & daddy.

Poor goose.

Hey, it's a tummy shot of me! Yep, the baby's growing quite fast.

Hugs from Nathan.

The Elson Trio (soon to be Quattro) picking our pumpkin.

Minnie Mouse explains the carving of Mickey.

Minnie Baker, saying hi to Nina (the black lab) behind the fence.

"Can we let Nina out, daddy?"

Baker & Tinkerbell - Oops, I mean Nana.

Bake and some friends from church at the Fall Festival.

Preston & Baker (friends from music class)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Fun, fun, fun photos! I could just eat up that little Minnie Mouse! Love the nose :).

Flick said...

What an adorable Minnie Mouse!!! And I must say that the overalls are so, so cute!!!