Friday, September 4, 2009

In our television debut

Last night, while on an evening walk, we noticed a couple of news crews around downtown Lodi. One of the reporters was interviewing a police officer in front of the police station, so we knew something big was going on.

After a loop thru the Farmers Market we ran into a news camera-man on Lodi Ave -- so Josh asked him what was going on. Turns out some creep was holding his wife captive in a converted commercial space for almost 2 years. Sicko.

That's when the reporter walked over and started asking us questions. Evidently the story was shown late last night, would you like to see it?

PS: Damany Lewis (the reporter) was nice ... he even talked to Baker, although I don't think she had much to say about the story :-)

2 comments:

Jesica Allen said...

Wow! Check you guys out! Very cool...the TV appearance...not the creep!

Becky said...

I may need an autograph next time I'm in town.