Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Updates and Updates

It's been a little harder to get on here and post every-week while feeling crummy. Fortunately, I'm feeling better this week ...
could this be the turn-around point? I hope so!

Baker wearing a maternity t-shirt that says
"Blessed Belly" from Sarah & Troy.

While at Taco Bell (a FAVORITE pregnancy restaurant, read:
Bean Burritos) Baker started singing a song and
doing choreographed "self-hugs".

Welcome Home, Auntie Jeni!!! Jeni returned home from spending 3 years in Hungary and 2 months in Nigeria. We love having you here :-)

Baker learning some moves from a little girl at an outdoor picnic/concert at Hutchins Street Square. My favorite part is when the girl starts pushing Baker's hair out of here eyes --- sometimes it gets a little messy up front.

4 comments:

Jesica Allen said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better! Lovin' Baker's moves!

Erin Sherblon said...

My favorite part is when she starts to do the "Freak Out" dance! I think I watched it 10 times! SO FUNNY!

Sarah said...

congrads on the pregnancy! sorry your not feeling good tho, I was the same way w/cole super ill in the beginning! i will have to follow your blog now on your preg! :)

Meredith said...

I heard they bulldozed the Taco Bell on Lodi Avenue!!! Where are you going to get your bean burrito fix?!?!?!