
(Wow, this must be a UK comic: why else would the one woman be smoking around the pregnant lady?)
I forgot about this part of having babies. The part where you feel crappy all day. This time it's worse than with Baker. I've already tossed my cookies more.
Bake's been spending lots of quality time the past few days with daddy, babysitter Becky, Mimi, Pa, "Annie Ern", and today she's with Gigi and Papa. Oh and don't let me forget the time she's spent watching Jonah on dvd :-)
The end of the 1st trimester cannot come fast enough.



5 comments:
Hang in there hun! I know that it seems a life time away until you feel better, but before you know it Baby Elson will be here! I know how you feel though! Call me if you need to complain about the unpleasant events of pregnancy!
Sorry to hear you're feeling so crummy. That's so great that your family is so close that they can help you out.
Amen, sister, Amen!! ;) Hope the first trimester passes quickly. :) Congrats!
Hang in there! You're almost out of it!!
Awww... so wish I was there so I could help in some way! Hang in there.... you've almost made it!!!
Post a Comment