It is stinkin' HOT here in Lodi. We've been doing our best to stay cool. A thermostat set to 80 degrees isn't super-cool, but better than the alternative.
Last week we kept busy: traveling to Fresno to visit family, celebrating Linda's birthday, and going out on the Jensen boat (Josh & I, at least).
It's always fun to hang out with Auntie Erin at Starbucks. Two triple shots, please.
Baker and her cousin* Trevor in Fresno.
Trev and Bake chill'axin with their crackers.
Happy 55th(?) Birthday, Gigi!! ;-)
Neighbor Andy invited Baker to drive his boat in the driveway. "High-five!"
*Trevor is my cousin's son. Which I think makes him Baker's 2nd cousin? Can anyone clear this up? Dad?



3 comments:
I'm not your dad, but I will confirm that your cousin's child is Baker's second cousin. And is YOUR "cousin once removed."
Love all the pix!
i love the second cousin picts!! too cute...
We here ya about the heat! Woo-wee, point me to the pool!!
Post a Comment