What Josh neglected to tell you in the previous post is that it was a great birthday afterall. Here's a big hint:
Yep, we're expecting, again. Baby Elson #2 (from here on out called Baby Elson) is due in mid March, 2010. I'm almost 7 weeks along. (Early still.) We announced the big news to our parents on Friday at Josh's birthday party. Even though Josh already knew the news, we wrapped up a t-shirt as a gift to him from me. We had the words imprinted on it "Daddy-to-be, again". When he opened it and showed the parents they were so excited and suprised. (Is "surprised" the right word when Sue and Linda have been trying to guess when we'll have another for months?)



7 comments:
We are so excited for you guys. Alexis will love having a little friend close in age! Yay!
Congratulations!! Oh my gosh...did I have some intuition the other day when you were in Fresno and I asked about it or what? That's why you couldn't really look at me when I asked, huh? CONGRATS!
Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats...we will pray the same prayer for God's intention.
Happy Happy Joy Joy! Soooo happy for you! I love the pictures of the Grand People..they are too cute!!!
So cute! Congratulations! Glad all of you got rid of the flu bug! Will pray for you as well! :)
YAY, YAY!!! SOOOOO exciting!!! Love the shots of the grand ol' grandparents- awesome :).
Congratulations! What fun pictures, as always. Praying for your growing family. :)
Post a Comment