Monday, June 29, 2009

June 08 to June 09 - a comparison

Bakes has changed so much in a year's time. She's gone from hardly crawling to running. All those bald spots have grown in. And she can be pretty sassy, too.
Here are 2 photos of Bake and her friend Christof from last June and this June. (Christof was born in January 07 - 10 months before Baker.)

5 comments:

Jaime said...

A sassy Elson girl?? Not possible! :) It really is amazing to see how much she's grown and changed! One thing is the same... she's still the most adorable little thing ever!!! :)

Erin Sherblon said...

Thats one BIG girl...look at all that hair...with a whole lotta bangs!! Such a cutie!!!

kristenhen said...

What cuties!

Erin Sherblon said...

I just realized that you forgot the picture of Baker in June of 07...silly!

Mettler's said...

I had to tell you this story!!! Today I asked Cooper what a sheep says and normally his answer is "Baaa!" Well the last couple of times I have asked him he's been saying something weird that I couldn't understand. I finally figured it out today...he's saying "Lalala!" Not quite as smart as Baker who knew it was the Pigs that say "Lalala" not the sheep, but still pretty funny!