surprised me with a scavenger hunt date night on Tuesday. I felt like a 17 year old being asked to prom (excited). Josh presented me with clues/"Challenges" about where we were going, and every time we arrived somewhere I was given a "Reward". Below is the Challenge and Reward for dinner: BJ's brewery, complete with pizzookie dessert :-)
After dinner we arrived at a movie theater and I wondered what movie we were going to see?: Wolverine, Star Trek? Surprise of all Surprises, Josh had bought us tickets to see Dr. Laura Live - In Praise of Mom. Are you as surprised as I am that Josh likes Dr. Laura? One year ago he could hardly stand the sound of her voice. but I think he appreciates some of her viewpoints, as well as the way she yells at callers on her radio talk show. Ahhh... I love date nights. We had such a good time getting out for an evening. Thanks, Joshie!



6 comments:
Awwwww! How sweet is this!?!? And "In Praise of Mom?" Nice pick Josh!!! Perfect for a new(ish) mommy! :)
Wow! He's a keeper!
Aww, that is so sweet! Major points for Josh!
mmmm, I love pizzookie!!!!! Nice moves, Josh.
I think we need some lessons from you guys for our date nights! ;) cool! way to be josh!
I don't know if you know, but I'm a HUGE Dr. Laura fan! She is the reason I am where I am in life (I know can I be any more vague). I am reading "In Praise of Mom" right now so if you don't have it and want to read it, let me know! (P.S. How's Twilight going? I can't wait to talk to you about it!) (P.P.S. Again, so sorry about your house. I hope it isn't causing you too much anxiety and that you feel safe and comfortable again soon.).
Post a Comment