Auntie and Gramma watched this three times already! :) Yay BAKER!!!!!!!!! We can't believe how many steps she took all in the same day! Go Baker!
GO BAKER GO!!!!
WOW. It's on now, get ready to start running after her. She's getting so big so fast. I guess this is what I have to look forward to.
Oh sooooooooo exciting!!! That is one cute little girl!!!
Love, love, love it! Keep your cross trainers on, guys. She's pickin' up speed!
watch out world, Baker's on the move!
Yay! Wecome to toddlerhood...the land of bumps and bruises :)
Fuuny, Baker walking looks an awful lot like me snowboarding...
My favorite part is when she catches herself on the coffee table reminds me a little of someone I know...myself.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Auntie and Gramma watched this three times already! :) Yay BAKER!!!!!!!!! We can't believe how many steps she took all in the same day! Go Baker!
GO BAKER GO!!!!
WOW. It's on now, get ready to start running after her. She's getting so big so fast. I guess this is what I have to look forward to.
Oh sooooooooo exciting!!! That is one cute little girl!!!
Love, love, love it! Keep your cross trainers on, guys. She's pickin' up speed!
watch out world, Baker's on the move!
Yay! Wecome to toddlerhood...the land of bumps and bruises :)
Fuuny, Baker walking looks an awful lot like me snowboarding...
My favorite part is when she catches herself on the coffee table reminds me a little of someone I know...myself.
Post a Comment