More footage of our little walker. She really got a handle on it last weekend.
Not to be lazy, but do you mind if I quote myself from a recent email to a sissy-in-law?
"Josh and I went to Tahoe and when we picked her up at my parent's house my mom said 'She'll walk to you.' I thought it meant that my mom would hold her hands while she walked towards me. But instead Baker proceeded to walk down the sidewalk (about 10 steps) to me. That was Sunday. Monday night she walked about 30 steps and stumbled into the coffee table, busting her lip :-( Bake loves having Petie with us. She tries to say his name, but it comes out sounding like 'Bus' or 'Bis'."
In addition to pug-sitting Petie for the next few months, we're also watching James and Katie Kallis' pug, Gus, for the week. 2 pugs. Wow. It's alot of animals for this house. Don't worry, there will be photos and video of these crazy dogs ASAP.



3 comments:
Baker's' doing awesome!!!!
(I love how petie gets in all the videos--)
So so cute....I can't show Tyson this video because then he will petition that we need to get a pug to run around when we start having kids!!!! Give Baker a big hug for me!!!
Holy Smokes! Baker is all over the place. It was so fun to watch her walk. I love the part of the video when the two of you are in the kitchen so sweet!
Post a Comment