Monday, September 29, 2008

My name is Amy. And I made this outfit.

With an enormous amount of help from Linda Elson, I made this darling little outfit for Baker. Did I mention an enormous amount of help? Oy, Vey! My mind has a hard time understanding how patterns come together. 
Josh took these pictures of her on Saturday. 
Aren't baby clothes the cutest things ever?! Before having Baker, I had zero appreciation for tiny little versions of grown-up clothes. But now, I can't resist browsing the baby section of the store. My favorite brand?: Tea. (Also a very expensive brand, when it's not on sale.) So far, I've only found it at Campbell's.

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Oy vey is right!!! That is the cutest little outfit on the cutest little baby I've ever seen!!! Amazing job on the outfit, Ames! Great photography Josh! Excellent modeling Bakesy!

Anonymous said...

Wow...You're my hero!

Mettler's said...

Seriously, have to agree with Vanessa...you're my hero too! Wow!

Jeni said...

That is the cutest outfit!!! You guys could make those and sell them! (I love the material)!!!

kristenhen said...

Way to go! That is muy impressive! And your model really knows how to work the garment.

Becky said...

cute, cute, cute! I think if I tried that, by the time I was done she would have outgrown the outfit!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you made that, it is so cute!