(by Josh):
So, I'm deviating from our normal type of entry in the hopes that you will share with us our freaked outedness. (I know that's not a word, but you need to be freaked out like us). So here's what we know so far. We have a very freaky spider living in our parts that doesn't belong here. It first introduced itself to me when I went to dry my hands after washing them in the kitchen sink. It fell out of the hand towel! It later introduced itself to Amy by crawling across the counter while she was in the kitchen. It has since said hi to me through the kitchen window while sunning itself on my car. From my research, it's a jumping spider that belongs in Florida. It allegedly can be trained to jump from hand to hand. So if anyone's interested in training spiders, come by our house soon, because I plan on killing every last one of them with ample amounts of poison. Oh, and by the way, those are eyeballs staring you down.



7 comments:
Honey - I don't think the good folks who read our blog have a good reference for how large (and ominous) this spider is. Perhaps you could compare it to some fruit or vegetable? - Amy
After a brief discussion we've concluded that the spider is a bit smaller than a walnut (shell).
Is that TRUE???? A walnut shell!?!?! That's HUGE! Ahhhhhh!!!! You guys are doing it up Hawaii style over there!
I'm glad Tim didn't see this or he may never want to come to your house again!!
I'm so freak outed!
JOSH, why didn't you kill it the first time you saw it????
Ahhhhhh!
Post a Comment