Thursday, February 14, 2008

happy heart day


Hearts are great. I like paper hearts, candy hearts and real-life hearts, too. www.iheartguts.com

Josh got me a singing card today. It sings "Great Balls of Fire". I feel a little bad, my card to him doesn't sing. But if it did it would sing "Tusk" by Fleetwood Mac, because I know he'd like that. *U-C-L-A Sucks*

Today we're having a Rooomantic lunch at the Tin Roof BBQ (go beef!). Followed tonight by a Chaaaarming girls basketball game at Lincoln. Seriously, I'm looking forward to both of these things.

3 comments:

The Elms said...

I love the I heart your guts apparel!! I almost got a shirt for school because there is a unit on the heart. Ok nerdy science teacher. Oh and I'm pretty sure that you should market a card that plays "tusk" I would have bought it. We love singing that we hate UCLA at all the games. Sort of a funny song for a university to adopt, I'm all about it.

We bought Ellie's suit at the gap- 14 bucks, not bad. Little Baker is so adorable. She is so cute showered with v day sweetess.

Jaime said...

Oh my! I think that every picture posted of Baker is my favorite. Oh, and videos are my favorite too :). It's not physically possible, I know, but it's stil true. She is toooooooo adorable. Is it just the camera or is that little bundle of pure goodness getting red hair? She is too adorable and you guys are funny- love the post it notes. And I LOVE the bow. Holy moly, she's too cute. Miss you guys and Happy Day of Love! Give my sweet little niece a big hug and kiss from her auntie!

Jeni said...

Her bow is my favorite (and her big eyes).