Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Miss Giggles

10:30 a.m. is a pretty predictable time of day for Baker. She's well-rested, recently fed --- and usually in a very good mood. Combine her mood with her love of beat-boxing and here's what ensues.

7 comments:

Mom said...

ohmygoodness, is this the best or what? From smiles to laughs all in two weeks. Awesome! Love, Gramma

Unknown said...

Ah!!!!! I don't know what I love more, the giggles or purring!!!!!! I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!! Miss you guys!!!

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeni said...

I don't know what I loved more, my bee-bopping sis or cooing niece. OK, that's an easy one... baker giggling is going to win out every time. How cute is she??????

Jeni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flick said...

I had the biggest smile on my face while watching that video....oooohhhh so adorable!!!

Jamie said...

So fun! How cute!!