skip to main |
skip to sidebar
(post by Josh) So a few months ago, our pastor asked us to write down our testimony in 100 words or less and mail it to him. Mine was, "I'm a Christian, deal with it". I was only joking, (and I later wrote a real one), but I'm telling you this now because this blog entry is going to use some language that may make you uncomfortable. And my response is: DEAL WITH IT! So now I'm going to try and desensitize you to prepare you for the rest of the story. nipple, nipple, nipple, NIPPLE! deal with it! Ok, if you're still with us, here's the rest of the story... To protect the innocent, we'll call the two main characters "Little B", and "Big J".
So last night, Little B was a little fussy. (quite unusual, but true) Big J decided that since she was crying with her mouth wide open, he'd shove his nose in her mouth as a pseudo pacifier. (see picture below)
Everyone present thought this was quite amusing as Little B took to Big J's nose like... well, like a baby to a nipple. We all had a good laugh, and took some pictures to memorialize the moment. When it was all over, Big J removed Little B from his nose, and that's when the real fun ensued. Apparently, Little B had given Big J a hickie! Of course more pictures were taken (see below).

We decided to share this story here for three reasons.
1. Because this story had been such a source of entertainment to all that have heard it, we felt compelled to share it with you as well.
2. As a warning to all of you that don't yet have children of your own...
3. (this is where the 'deal with it' part comes in) THIS WAS MY NOSE!! And it only lasted a couple of minutes. Little B relies on nipples for her food source, 8 times a day, at 20 minutes each time... EIGHT... times TWENTY.... She's latched on for nearly 3 hours every day. and the nipples keep on keepin' on. If you don't already appreciate nipples, you should. They're amazing. The fact that God created nipples to be sucked on with such sustained force... a force that is so powerful it damages noses! wow! nipples
2 comments:
Wow, I feel so free to use the "n" word since reading your blog. OK, not really. I tried writing it but my fingers just won't do it. I think it takes being a mom and having a baby latched on for 3 hours a day to find the full freedom in using the "n" word. One day, one day...
PS: Thank you so much much for putting pictures of Josh's hickey on your blog. I love it!
Thanks for sharing!! Tim and I were cracking up!
Post a Comment