Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"Better get used to these bars, kid."

The doctor and the prego-website tell me I'm 29 weeks along. Here's some of the fun things taking place in my belly:
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day. Some old friends - heartburn and constipation - may take centerstage now. (babycenter.com)
Little E is moving around like never before. Josh enjoys poking at his/her feet (at least we think they're the feet) on my right side.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bonus points for the great Back to the Future refrence.

Mega-bonus points for poking the kid in the womb!

Name: Josh and Amy said...

Why, thanks for noticing, Mike!
I do what I can.

Aunt Conni in Atlanta said...

Try eating the calcium-rich antacids for the heartburn and as far as the constipation goes...well, EAT MORE FRUIT AND VEGETABLES. That's what I tell my kids. Maybe you should ask your mom :) I understand she has experience with the subject (during pregnancy, that is).