This past weekend was a wedding extravaganza for Jaime Elson and her new husband Aaron Beitler. The wedding took place in Squaw Valley on Saturday afternoon at Graham's Restaurant. It was great! Everything went really smoothly. The two families got along wonderfully. Wedding highlights include: the new Mr. & Mrs. Beitler walking down the aisle to "Oh Happy Day"; Jim and Jeni Elson giving very good and funny toasts; Josh's birthday being celebrated at the reception; and Linda Elson gettin-down to "Gold Digger".
Jim and Jaime Elson rehersing the processional



2 comments:
hey amy! this is COMPLETELY RANDOM but i found your blog on that great thing called google. aaron beitler and i were friends in college, and i lost touch with him when we departed rainy tacoma. is there any way you could send me hi or jaime's new email addy? i'd love to get back in touch with him! thanks!
mandy
awesome blog, by the way.
Hi Amy,
I just stumbled upon your blog. I am actually an old friend of Jaime's - we used to live down the street from each other. I am a native Lodian myself - just moved from there last year. I was hoping to get in touch with her - mostly to say "I'm sorry" (I think she'll know why). I have a blog here too.
Post a Comment