Saturday, December 22, 2012

Amy and I were blessed to be able to leave the kids with our parents while we went over to San Francisco for the day.  Amy found a clothing brand on-line that she really liked, and a retail outlet in San Francisco that she really wanted to go peruse.  It turned out however, that it wasn't a retail outlet for the brand, it was just a small clothing store (and I mean small!) that happened to also carry the brand.  It turned out ok though, Amy found a sweatshirt she liked, and we had a great day all to ourselves in San Francisco.  

It turns out, when we found the clothing store, I had to park a few blocks away, right next to Coit Tower.  So we ended up going up to Coit Tower after shopping.



Ah, San Francisco.  I don't know if my picture does it justice, but the sidewalk along this street actually has steps because it's so steep!



1 comment:

Jimmy, Jenny, Caleb, and Landon said...

I'm hoping to get one of these grown-up days in SF when we get home, too!! Awesome you guys got to go do something on your own agenda :)